Friday, December 21, 2012

The Unknowing




The unknowing may bring you to your knees.

Leaving you lying there enclosed in pain.

Deep pain that no amount of Love or kind words can heal.

The Unknowing blasts through our fortress of patience and acceptance.

Leaving a path of destruction that can only be mended by walking through it.

Under the rubble lays Hope, Love and our Divine.

The Divine is there patiently waiting to greet us.

Ready to wrap us up in a blanket of Trust and Strength and Divine Love.

Ready to hold us close as we weep.

Ready to take the punches when we’re mad as hell.

Ready to assure us that Hope walks alongside our heavy heart.

The unknowing may bring me to my knees.

My Divine supports me on the way.  

I write this today for a dear friend who is facing this Unknowing.  I hope she finds her way through the rubble.  

No comments: