Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here it is!!! Shining Life Healing!!

Well I've taken the next big step in seeing my dreams come true.  I am releasing my new website for everyone (or no one) to see.  I'm stepping way out of my comfort zone here.  I know that the site will be evolving over the next few months, but I just couldn't keep it to myself any longer.

At the beginning of this year I proclaimed that I was going to live fearlessly and allow myself to shine.  So here is to living fearlessly and shining.  Come on over and check out Shining Life Healing.  Feel free to give me feedback.  I love how the opinions of others leaves me feeling supported. 

Thank you for so much for coming here and for being a part of my healing journey in this life.

Just my thoughts.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Jill your sight is gorgeous...brilliantly shining...my husband is in the process of getting my site updated and running too.

Congratulations on your lovely new site I wish for you an abundance of new clients!

Stacey said...

Heading over now.

Stacey said...

How exciting, Jill! Your site looks great. I hope it becomes everything you want.

Hey, check out the second line on your home page. Did you mean to write the word "centering" ?

Blessings.

mermaid said...

You are channeling the energy of all beings, purifying your own, and then sending that love and light out.

Wow!

(and beautiful site:)